Elefant- Panzerjäger Tiger (P) Sd – German Heavy Tank Destroyer
The Elefant (German for “elephant”) was a Schwerer Panzerjäger (“heavy tank destroyer”) of the German Wehrmacht used in small numbers in World War II. It was built in 1943 under the name Ferdinand, after its designer Ferdinand Porsche. In 1944, after modification of the existing vehicles, they were renamed Elefant. The official German designation was Panzerjäger Tiger (P) and the ordnance inventory designation was Sd. Kfz. 184.
Just Click on Any Picture Below to Make it Large for Viewing!!
Black and White Photos
Modern Day Photos
Paintings and Art
German Military History with a focus on World War 2 History including other areas of German History