The Sd.Kfz. 250 (German: Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250; ‘special motor vehicle’) was a light armoured halftrack, very similar in appearance to the larger Hanomag-designed Sd.Kfz. 251, and built by the DEMAG firm, for use by Nazi Germany in World War II. Most variants were open-topped and had a single access door in the rear.
The Sd. Kfz 250 was adopted in 1939 to supplement the standard halftrack. Production delays meant the first 250 did not appear until mid-1941.
Just Click on Any Picture Below to Make it Large for Viewing!!