On 18-19 March 1943, Hitler visited the town of Rügenwalde/Pomerania (Germany) to see the demonstration of 80 cm. Eisenbahngeschütz “Dora”, the largest gun in the world, and newly built panzers. This picture was taken in 19 March 1943 by Walter Frentz and shows, from left to right: General der Artillerie Alfred Jodl , Dr.-Ing. Albert Speer, Adolf Hitler, Hauptdienstleiter Dipl.-Ing. Karl-Otto Saur, SS-Gruppenführer Julius Schaub, Generalleutnant Walter Buhle, and Oberstleutnant Friedrich-Wilhelm “Fritz” Holzhäuer.