Registration to become a Free Member of the Website
You must become a free member of the Website to be able to comment on pictures and use of some features!
Directions for First Time Users:
- Create a User Name.
- Create a Password.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter Your First and Last Name (If You Use a Fake Name then You will be Banned).
- Go to Log-In Page & Sign In.
- ADD A PROFILE PICTURE. Scroll down to the Upload Image Button to add an image. You can do one of three things:
- Upload an Image.
- Use your Gravatar Account to add an image.
- Send us the image to upload.
- You will receive a welcome email from us. Please return this email to us by following the directions in the email.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED.
Your email must be valid or your account will be deleted.
We NEVER give your Email or Personal Information to Others or Third Parties. You will be only contacted by the Historical Society.
Due to the Large Volume of Emails, You will have to become a Paid Annual Member or make Donations to the Society for historical questions answered in a timely manner. You can still send your email if you are not a member, but we cannot guarantee when we will be able to answer in a timely manner.
Do Not Sign Up: If you are here for National Socialism (Nazis or Neo-Nazis), Hate, Racism, Bigotry against other Religions, Anti-Semitism, Alt-Right, Left Wing, Antifa, Communism, German Bashing/Guilting, or any other Negative Reason. You will be banned, your e-mail and IP Address will be blacklisted in which your email and IP address will be added to all global lists.
You can also become a member of the society by going to the Members of the Society page.
Disclaimer-In no way does this website support Racism, Hate, Propaganda, or the National Socialist / Neo-Nazi Views. It does honor hard-working, loyal German Citizens that served their country, not the government of that time. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, no liability is accepted for any consequences of using it. We use material from many sources and confirm the accuracy of the sources.